Our Mission Statement
The Cross Border Partnership Program is dedicated to building stronger relationships between Akwesasne and the municipalities that surround it.
What are the Objectives/Future benefits
- A stronger unified voice for engaging with business and other levels of government.
- Stronger regional identity, relationships and sense of place.
- Cost savings when providing services due to higher efficiencies and less duplication.
- More opportunities for local business development and jobs.
- Ability to leverage the unique financial, human and physical capabilities of each partner
- Coordinated planning efforts to improve land use and land management (making room for growing populations and to attract new investors and citizens.)
- Coordinated planning efforts to aid in protecting resources and natural environments that are important to partner communities.
- A stronger knowledge of our communities through a coordinated educational effort and through community workshops.
Get Involved / Learn More
Project Manager CBPP
Click thumbnail to download our flyer: